Latimer Minster Ascot
On Sunday afternoons at 4.15pm we meet to sing God’s praises and hear God speak through the Bible.
We serve tea and coffee from 4.15pm before each meeting starts.
You can expect a warm welcome, contemporary music and an engaging talk.
Feel free to join in as we sing and pray, but also feel free just to come and observe what’s happening.
Children’s activities are provided by a great team of volunteers. We also have a crèche corner in the hall, where parents can sit and play or do some colouring with their under-5s.
We meet at: Charlotte Pratt Hall, Chavey Down Road, Winkfield Row RG42 7NY (for more details please see http://latimersascot.org/
It would be great to see you on Sunday!
Got Questions? #AscotAlpha may be for you.
We would value your involvement in any way you feel appropriate, you might:
- consider joining us if you already live near Ascot, and are not involved in a local church
- consider relocating to the area to be part of Latimer Minster Ascot
- mention this to your friends
- support through prayer
- consider financial support for LMA
- and please do feel free to contact us:
Phone:01344 286096 (Home) or 07545 564918 (Tim)
Tim and Vanessa Norman