At present Latimer Minster and the members of the community are self-supporting and are, therefore, entirely reliant on the giving of others. Members of the Minster’s congregations are encouraged to give regularly and we have been blown away by their generosity and the many philanthropists who want to support the Minster and its activities.
Ways to Give
- In Person: In each Sunday service, we have collection baskets available for giving.
- Standing Order: If you would like to give regularly towards the work at Latimer Minster, you can set up a standing order with your bank. Download the form & return it to your bank: Standing Order
- Cheque: Please make all cheques payable to The Minster Fellowship and either post to the office or put in the collection baskets.
- Gift Aid: The Minster is able to claim an additional 25% on all donations from UK tax payers. Download the form & return it to us: Gift Aid
- Text: You can give by text for donations up to £10. Text “MINS10 £10″ to 70070
- Paypal: Donate via Paypal
The Minster Fellowship, Barclays Bank, Sort Code: 20-45-45, Account Number: 33007162